Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back Again!

Well we went home for a few hours on Friday and then Blair got a low grade fever so back to the hospital we went. Nothing serious just a victim of a low wbc. So were hanging in there and were glad he's still doing fine. Today when laying in his bed a poem from God came to me this is what it is.

Leukemia of course is death
poor kids this world they left
were so sorry to tell you
but your son Blair has it too
what this cant be
not to him, not to me
but yes God allowed this
Blair needs blood give him a kiss
Oh please God your will be done
Please see fit to save my son
But if not I"ll understand
souls come first not after man
but please however you decide
be our comfort, constant guide
help me to grow spiritually
so when this is over good do i see
i love You Lord through this all
Your my Master on You i call
the wars not over the battle just begun
please in Your mercy save my dear son.

From, Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Your faith is such an inspiration, while at the same time my heart breaks for you. However, I know of many, many children that were diagnosed with leukemia at young ages. Today, they are married, driving a car for the first time, missionaries, in college & having the general life issues. =) The Raven family shared your story with me...I have a cousin fighting leukemia (had a stem cell transplant last week). So I am very passionate about blood cancers. I justed added your beautiful family to my prayer list. May God choose to save your precious Blair for you! FYI - I have been touched by blood cancers since the early 80's and have volunteered for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for the past 20 years and now work part-time for them. There is support groups, connecting with other parents who have successfully survived a childhood leukemia, $$ help should you need it. I can be reached at 616-550-2445 (cell). Brenda P.S. Is it okay if I share your blog with some of my friends (they are all prayer warriors)?

    ReplyDelete