Friday, December 2, 2011

Praise God!

Blairs ANC jumped from 14 yesterday to 186 today, and although thats still low that is much better than he has been since he was diagnosed. Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! I really feel prayer changed his counts so dramatically overnight and all I can say is that I appreciate all the prayer from everyone.

Special thanks to Blair's Aunt Ingrid for the the Super Kid pin Blair loves and also to Sally are dear friend from our insurance company the money is very appreciated. Lastly Thanks to my sister-in-law Ashley she made two wonderful cakes for my children and I'm truly thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for updating this Amanda. I think about him every day so it's nice to be able to get on here and see how he is doing. Keeping you guys in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete