Sunday, December 18, 2011

THREE DAYS OF CHEMO AND HE'S NOT SICK!

Blair is getting High Dose AraC chemo and so far he's doing great. All day today he's been walking the halls taking pictures of everybody with mine and Ryan's phone. He eats like there will be  a great famine soon, and loves to torture his sister. However they have their sweeter moments, below is Blair and Hannahleah sleeping last night in Blair's bed.
Pray for me because I have a terrible cold and it goes without saying that a kid on chemo and colds don't mix. I recently had a sinus infection so Lord willing it's not that. Also keep praying for Blair the next battle is that this stronger round of chemo will kill any last survivors. Throughout the research I have done I've discovered that just the fact that Blair didn't have cranial bleeding intially is a miracle. So keep encouraged, he's still here and strong and I thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment