Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ANC IS 470!

Yesterday his ANC was 35 today it's 470! In the world of counts everyone knows this is huge.

                                                           If this is pain I want more
                                                         anythings worth the feeling I get
                                                         when my Savior's so close tradegy I forget
                                                                       
                                                        I know the world wants me sad to wallow in self pity
                                                        I disappoint them by rejoicing almost gitty
                                                                      
                                                        I can't help but look sorrow in the face
                                                        and say I'm not alone it's part of the race
                                                                   
                                                        My life is shaped by Two Great Hands
                                                        I refuse to be sad at whatever he plans

                                                        It's all for my good although I can't see
                                                        I trust Him more since pain has happened to me
                                                                         
                                                         I know the world wants me sad to wallow in self pity
                                                        I disappoint them by rejoicing almost gitty

No comments:

Post a Comment