Thursday, January 5, 2012

THANKFUL!

My son has leukemia and its pretty sad
But try having this with only one car to be had

To go to work all day
and back to the hospital to sleep the night away

Only to see your other kids every few weeks
Because your alone and to your family you don't speak

Or hear your child tell you they want to die
Leukemia's bad but give that a try

To stay seven months straight at the hospital
While doctors say 20% chance of survival

Theses are families I've met while here
they've touched my heart and become so dear

I know Blair's situation isn't the best
But God has shielded me from so much mess

I have a great family and a decent car
My daughter is with me never too far

I don't have to work so I can stay
and play with Blair all through the day

Thank you God for Your many blessings

I don't deserve all that you do
But I'll try my best to worship you

To show through obedience how much I care
That I'm never alone your always there

No comments:

Post a Comment