Thursday, February 9, 2012

DONE WITH THIS ROUND OF CHEMO ONE MORE TO GO!

Lord how do I express how I feel
without being dramatic making a big deal

Blair has leukemia yes we all know
But instead of getting weaker his heart began to grow

The doctor said its unusual and I'm sure thats probably true
But in Blair's case God touched him and healed him clear through

I'm amazed how good Blair's done
He loves the poke box and thinks the clinics fun

He never fusses because of early appointments
Doc says he's resilient I know it's divine anointment

I don't know when we got to this place
When all we see are miracles Gods precious grace

What I'm certain of without a doubt
is being a Christian before, during and after tragedy that's what its all about.

Blair is scheduled for his final round of chemo February 28th. This chemo will be the strongest yet so we have to get admitted that day for an entire month.

No comments:

Post a Comment