Thursday, February 16, 2012

HE GOT A LITTLE BUG!

Blair was sick on Tuesday and we were pretty depressed. We didn't know if it was the chemo or what. But then the next day Blair was bouncing around like nothing happened. We came to the conclusion he had the 24 hour flu. I thank God he got it now rather than when his counts will be really low however I wrote this poem when he was sick and puking.

I'm so scared about Blair's fate
will the chemo work or stay and wait

to attack his body another day
these are the thoughts that won't go away

I tell the Lord oh why not me
My child suffering I can't bare to see

I'm really a coward if truth be told
It could have been worse not just a cold

He could have suffered the entire time through
instead he's an example of what God can do

He shielded us from what could have been
instead of being grateful I'm assuming its the end

the enemy has me focused on my current plight
the night before the dawn, dark before the light

But God reminds me He has a plan
My son is cupped in the palm of His hand

So you see it doesn't do to fret and worry
God wants Blair but He's not in a hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment