Monday, March 12, 2012

ANC IS 0!

Blair's ANC is still 0 it was 0 yesterday also. The PA told us this morning that he is impressed Blair had an ANC of 0 and didn't get a fever. It's obvious Who is responsible for such an outcome.
              This morning Hannahleah and I went to take a shower and on our way out of Blair's room we heard a siren going off. Three doors down a child was having problems and doctors were everywhere. Nurses were running it was crazy. They ended transfering the child to a different floor so I'm not sure how he's doing. As I was praying for him I thought this could be us. Blair's room could be the one making all the noise as doctors scurry to save his life. I thanked God we haven't had this happen to us. Being here reminds you all to well what can happen and I am so THANKFUL that God has seen fit to spare my family from such grief.
              Continue to pray for Blair as his counts are dangerously low. Pray for no fever but mainly no infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment