Sunday, March 4, 2012

BLAIR'S PUPPY CAME FOR A VISIT!

This is Blair's puppy Boy Boy. He came for a visit today and Blair was so excited! But originally Boy Boy did NOT have his shots so in order to visit a patient they need to be on the up and up. So we had a problem and it's a weekend now what. I flipped through the phone book and called a few vets that said no they were sorry they couldn't help me. So I prayed Lord help me find someone and I called Harmony Vet in Grand Rapids and she said yes she would do it because luckily she was in the office due to sick cats she was attending. I do not for one minute believe it was luck and rejoiced that a miracle was performed for Boy Boy to get his shots and beable to visit my son. Upon hearing how I managed this a nurse exclaimed, "another miracle for the Fewless family". Thank you God so much!

1 comment:

  1. Im a little bummed we didn't notice boy boy!!! Glad Blair was able to enjoy him though, that is amazing that you can bring him here to see him. Helen Devos is awesome for that!!!

    ReplyDelete